After the procedure of EGF has been performed, as a rule, the final diagnosis is made - gastritis.It is after this procedure that the level of acidity in the body is known.
In case of exacerbation of gastritis with high acidity, typical for this diagnosis symptoms:
- Aching pain in the left hypochondrium.Also, pain attacks are possible.
- Heartburn.With an increase in acidity - this is the most pronounced symptom of exacerbation of gastritis.
- Sour belching.In some cases, this symptom becomes decisive in determining the form of acute gastritis: with increased or decreased acidity.At the first form is present sour, and at the second there will be a foul belch.
- Nausea, resulting in vomiting.Most often this condition will be present on an empty stomach.If there is a large break in food and there is vomiting, then such symptoms mean the formation of erosion.The presence of vomiting will also be in cases where the patient with exacerbation of gastritis and high acidity, ate a small amount of acidic food.T
- Bloating.When the disease often occurs constipation, as a result, which creates fermentation processes in the stomach.As a consequence, there is increased flatulence and bloating.
- Impairment of appetite.With an existing surface gastritis, a decrease in acidity occurs, resulting in an increased appetite.However, with acute gastritis, or with atrophy of the stomach or the gastrointestinal tract as a whole, appetite may worsen.This is due to pain that occurs when food touches the affected gastrointestinal wall.Hungry or nocturnal pains.
- .This symptom is present only in a severely neglected disease, and is also a sign of increased acidity.
In order to cure a patient of exacerbation of gastritis, it is necessary first to improve the condition of the gastric mucosa.And for this it is necessary to normalize the level of acidity.For normalization use a special set of drugs:
- Painkillers.In order to relieve the patient of constant pain, as a rule, use antispasmodics together with antacids.
- Antacids.This group of drugs is necessary in order to reduce the level of acidity.
- Blockers.Such drugs are necessary in order to affect the cells of the gastric mucosa.Exposure is necessary to prevent the release of hydrochloric acid.Such drugs are very effective, because it reduces its level to a minimum, while the irritability of the gastric mucosa decreases.
When receiving blockers, remember that these are very heavy and dangerous preparations.The danger is that prolonged use in a non-normalized amount leads to a disruption of the normal activity of iron.As a result, to 50 years there is an exacerbation of a gastritis with the lowered acidity.
In addition to medicines, diets are used to treat acute gastritis.With high acidity, the diet is very strict.Since the stomach will react to any, even mild, form of stimuli.
With the exacerbation of gastritis, the most important thing is to take food in small portions throughout the day.All food should not be too hot or too cold.Also, with increased acidity, the use of alcohol and acidic products is completely excluded.The only food that is used in a diet is porridge.With such an exacerbation of gastritis, it is necessary that the food be balanced.All products used must be ground for better digestion and digestion by the stomach.