Symptoms of appearance hemorrhoids familiar to a large number of people not by hearsay, because this disease in the modern world has become almost the first place among the pathologies of the digestive system. Where does this ailment come from, and by what signs can it be recognized in time? Vascular masses, resembling in appearance in a state of calm, soft sacs, are found in the lower part of the rectum (anal canal) for every person, but not all of them can occur inflammation. Negative signs of hemorrhoidal nodules manifest themselves only under the influence of adverse factors, such as excessive physical load, sedentary lifestyle, pregnancy, eating disorders in favor of fast food fatty and spicy foods, as well as abuse alcohol. These prerequisites lead to stagnation in their blood and inflammation, which is accompanied by rather severe symptoms:
- The occurrence of pain during stool and palpation;
- Spotting from the anus with feces or traces of blood on toilet paper;
- Burning and itching in the perianal region.
These symptoms are the initial, very first manifestations of a hemorrhoidal disease associated with the increase and inflammation of the external or internal cones, which in no way can be ignored follows.
The main symptoms of hemorrhoids depend on the form of the disease, external or internal. But most often we are talking about a mixed, or a combined form of pathology. In order to recognize the disease in a timely manner and take the necessary measures to treat it, the specific manifestations of both types of ailment should be considered.
Symptoms of external hemorrhoids
The external (external) form of pathology is accompanied by the appearance of signs characteristic of acute thrombosis. This type of pathology differs in that it arises from the tricky vascular plexuses located around the anal ring. It can not be identified with the internal nodes that fell from the canal of the anus. One of the main differences of the external form of hemorrhoids are rare bleeding from the bumps. If cracks appear on their walls, only small traces of blood may remain on toilet paper. Symptoms characteristic of incipient external hemorrhoids, most often occur before a significant increase in nodes:
- The very first sign is the occurrence of itching and discomfort in the perianal area. When combing the skin in these places very quickly irritation occurs;
- One of the early symptoms of hemorrhoids developing on the outside of the anus is the appearance of traces of blood on toilet paper;
- A sign of the transition of this pathology from the initial to the acute stage is the emergence of palpable enough large cones on the surface of the anus and pain during the act of defecation.
This symptoms of early and late manifestations of external hemorrhoids, worries the patient only in the acute stage of the disease. During remission, as a rule, there are no signs of pathology. In order to never remember the negative manifestations of the external form of the disease, when the first unpleasant sensations appear, it is necessary to consult a specialist and undergo adequate treatment. In this case, the patient can count on completely getting rid of the problem.
Symptoms of latent hemorrhoids
In contrast to the external form of pathology, blood-filled and often inflamed nodes, in this case are formed on the inner lining of the intestine. They are gradually increasing in size seals the blood vessel. Hidden hemorrhoids have 2 degrees of severity, each of which proceeds accompanied by symptoms characteristic of it. Their main manifestations may resemble other pathologies of the intestines, therefore, people at risk should be their know and in case of the first warning signs contact a specialist for advice and the appointment of an adequate treatment. This will help not only to recognize the disease in the initial stages, but also to prevent possible damage. a hemorrhoid that can cause massive bleeding, which is a major health hazard person
Symptoms of internal hemorrhoids of the first degree are very slight. Only the beginning disease of this form usually does not manifest any signs. It is impossible to independently learn about the first nodes formed in the intestine. Still, such a disease has alarming symptoms, suggesting its beginning and taking the necessary measures to get rid of the pathology:
- The earliest symptoms of latent hemorrhoids are the appearance in a person of feelings of discomfort, distension and tingling in the anal area. There may also be sharp painful sensations in the lower abdomen and itching during bowel movements;
- One of the main manifestations of the internal form of pathology is the presence of a person's blood traces on underwear or toilet paper after an act of defecation. In no case it is impossible to ignore this symptom, since it may indicate not only the appearance the patient has an initial stage of internal hemorrhoids, but also about such serious diseases as oncology intestines;
- The first symptom of the development of hemorrhoids, occurring in the internal parts of the intestine, is the release of mucus from the anus. When it gets on the skin of the anus, irritation and edema of the perianal area occur, which are also the main symptom of this disease;
- Frequent constipation may also indicate a pathology. This symptom, which indicates the presence of internal hemorrhoids, is associated with an increase in their size and difficulty in advancing fecal masses on the digestive organ. It is accompanied by inflammation of the intestinal mucosa, caused by long delays in the feces.
Symptoms of internal hemorrhoids grade 2 are expressed by the occurrence of massive bleeding from the anus. In this case, blood flows in bright scarlet drops, and not just leaves traces on toilet paper. Also, with this form of pathology, nodes that have increased in size begin to fall out of the anus. This does not always happen, but only in those cases when they are located near the sphincter. Sometimes they can be reset independently, but in most cases the help of a specialist is required.
Any symptoms of internal hemorrhoids are aggravated after a long sitting or excessive physical exertion. In the severe stage of the ailment, inflamed cones filled with blood may fall out when coughing, sneezing or lifting minor weights. We should not forget that the listed signs of hemorrhoids are similar to the symptoms of other intestinal diseases (polyps or malignant neoplasms), so ignoring them is just is unacceptable. When the first manifestations occur, immediate consultation with a specialist is required.
Symptoms of chronic hemorrhoids
This form of illness is both external and internal, most often occurs in men and can torment the patient for years with a change in the stages of remission, when calm cone-like outgrowths hang from the anus with a fringe, for periods of exacerbations accompanied by unpleasant and heavy by signs. Such manifestations as thrombosis and inflammation are considered as the peak of pathology recurrence. The severity of symptoms of hemorrhoids increases from 1 to 3 stages:
- The first stage, which is considered the initial one, is characterized by the occurrence of painful sensations in the patient and already allows the specialist to identify this ailment. When it is well noticeable in the size of the bumps, the touch of which causes severe pain. The card of hemorrhoids at this stage is the appearance of symptoms such as burning and itching;
- In the second stage, the process of inflammation already occurs in adults in the cone-shaped processes, and in some patients incipient thrombosis is noted. Distinguishes pathology at this stage and the fact that all its signs become more pronounced and become brightly colored. In addition to the strong pain that accompanies each movement, it does not exclude the increase in temperature;
- The third stage of hemorrhoids is characterized by the occurrence of such a main symptom in a patient as severe, sometimes unbearable pain. Inflamed at this stage of the development of pathology in an adult are not only blood-filled bumps, but also the subcutaneous layer of the pelvic area. In addition, when the disease enters this stage, all patients already have thrombosis. Body temperature is always significantly increased.
Get rid of the negative symptoms, concomitant chronic form of hemorrhoids, especially in stage 3, it is possible only by surgery, since the outgrowths become very large and significantly impair the quality of life the patient. Most often, this form of the disease is diagnosed in adult men who are in no hurry to go to the doctor when the occurrence of their early symptoms of incipient hemorrhoids, considering it to be delicate and shameful pathology. Such an attitude to this ailment is completely wrong and carries a threat to the patient's health, since ignoring therapeutic measures entails the development of dangerous complications. Only timely and adequate therapy, started from the moment of the first signs of appearance on the surface of the anus or in intestines of blood-filled nodes, is able to permanently rid a person of this disease without the use of surgical interventions.