Gastritis is a disease that affects the skin of the stomach.Treatment should be carried out immediately to prevent the disease from affecting adjacent organs.As a rule, the doctor appoints a special diet( exclude fatty, spicy, smoked).Currently, increasing popularity is gaining treatment for chronic gastritis with herbs and various folk remedies.
Among the most effective ways to treat chronic gastritis folk remedies are as follows.
- Potato juice.Squeeze juice with juice extractor or other devices( about a third of the glass).Use three times a day about an hour before meals.The course of admission is 2 weeks.Thanks to this method of folk treatment, the acidity of the stomach is normalized.It is important that after taking this infusion it is necessary to lie down for half an hour for better assimilation of the juice.
- Oats.To prepare this folk remedy, you need to soak in the water in the evening, in the morning, merge and boil.
- Aloe juice.It is necessary to mix it in equal quantities with the egg alb
- Cabbage juice is an effective folk remedy for this disease.You need to drink it every day on an empty stomach 150 ml each.
As you can see, with chronic gastritis, folk treatment very effectively helps to cope with this ailment.It is important to choose the most suitable option for yourself.
Another popular tool known for its miraculous properties is an apple, only green varieties.It must be peeled, grated and consumed as much as you want.But it is worth remembering that after that it is not recommended to eat for another couple of hours to prevent the formation of gases.It is best to eat this mush in the morning, you can in combination with oatmeal.The course of therapy lasts a month( eat every day), then it is enough only two or three times a week.The juice from apples, ground with carrots, will also be useful.Herbs for chronic gastritis
For chronic gastritis, folk treatments such as
- The following herbs should be collected: 1 tablespoon yarrow, plantain, hay, St. John's wort, nettle, chamomile( flowers), Marigolds and 1 teaspoon of valerian roots.Mix all the ingredients and add 1 liter of water, boil over moderate heat for several minutes.Cool, strain and drink 100 ml for half an hour before meals, 3 times a day.Birch bark. .Collect it in the spring, when it gives juice.Finely chop 2 tablespoons of bark and add a liter of hot water, but not boiling water.After a few hours - to express.Drink 0.5 cup three times a day before eating.For best results, after about 15 minutes after this drink 1 tablespoon of butter( melted).
Another method is phytotherapy for chronic gastritis( collection of various herbs).They make infusions or decoctions cooked according to folk recipes, while the herbs must be taken in equal quantities.The most effective in the treatment of ailment:
- Air, birch leaves, guelderfish, sporish - 2 parts, verbaceous cortex - 1 part, centaury and mint - 3 parts, St. John's wort, Leonurus, currant leaves - 5 parts and flax seeds - 4 parts.Combine all herbs, boil and consume 50 ml three times a day.
- Shepherd's bag, tansy - 1 part, chamomile, mint, licorice and cumin - 2 parts, flax seeds, rue and sporich - 3 parts, motherwort - 4 parts.Cooking and eating the same way.
The course of herbal medicine lasts 3-4 months.Symptoms of chronic gastritis begin to disappear after the first week of eating herbs.This treatment should not be stopped, it is necessary to achieve complete disappearance of the disease, so that the mucous membrane of the stomach is restored, its inflammation disappears, and the intestine begins to work in the usual regime.In addition to phytotherapy for chronic gastritis, it is also recommended to eat fruits, they contain a lot of useful vitamins.
We wish you a speedy recovery!