Atrophic gastritis, the aggravation of which can occur at any time, is an unpleasant disease.A person suffering from this disease quickly loses weight.
Unlike a chronic disease, acute atrophic gastritis develops much more rapidly.The intensity of exacerbation depends on the stage of the disease.Sometimes exacerbation occurs within a few hours.
Immediately follow the examination, as otherwise the disease can go to another stage that is not amenable to treatment.
To restore the process faster, patients with acute atrophic gastritis are recommended to adhere to a strict diet.If this is not done, the treatment will be long and not effective.
Diet for exacerbation of atrophic gastritis
Patients who have been found to have an exacerbation of atrophic gastritis are prescribed diet No. 1.Such food is directed to mechanical, thermal and chemical "shaking" of the stomach.
The products may not be hot or cold.The food should be liquid or semi-liquid, so as not to cause irritation of the mucosa.On the fir
The diet for exacerbation of atrophic gastritis includes the use of the following foods:
- Soups containing weak meat broth.
- Boiled meat.
- Dairy and vegetable soups.
- Bread is only white and in dried form.
- Fish should be lean.
- Some dairy products.
- Cheese and cottage cheese.
- The porridge should not consist of corn and millet.It is strictly forbidden to consume legumes.
- Fruits can be in small quantities and only boiled.
- From vegetables you can eat only cauliflower, potatoes, beets and carrots.
- Juices are prohibited.If you want to drink, you can drink tea, cocoa or compote.
- Sugar, honey can be eaten in small quantities.Jam can also be eaten, but not sour.
As for honey, it is suitable for those who suffer from exacerbation and low acidity.Honey should be mixed with aloe juice and butter.All ingredients should be in the same proportions.
A prepared honey mixture can be used for 15 minutes before a meal of two teaspoons.The course of treatment of acute atrophic gastritis will be considered complete when three liters of honey mixture is consumed.
An excellent remedy for the treatment of acute atrophic gastritis is carrots.Vegetables should be rubbed on a fine grater, and then mixed with sugar.The resulting gruel can be eaten in an undefined amount.
For the treatment to be faster, the diet should be made by the attending physician.The menu includes:
- Breakfast.In the morning it is best to eat porridge cooked on the water.To drink the porridge is best tea with milk, but only with skim.
- After a few hours, the second breakfast, which consists of yogurt or jelly.
- Lunch.During lunch you need to use liquid.The ideal option will be chicken broth and a slice of chicken.On the second, vegetable mashed potatoes and compote.
- On a mid-morning snack kefir and a bun.
- Dinner consists of slightly boiled tea and gruel.
- Before going to bed, you can eat only light food.For example, compote and a little cottage cheese.
Exacerbation of atrophic gastritis requires constant monitoring, although the patient is on a special diet.If there is a worsening of the condition when taking certain foods, tell your doctor so that he can change the food.