Reflux gastritis is the result of a dysfunction of the gastric janitor, in which all the contents from the 12 duodenum are thrown directly into the stomach.At normal indices the food lump should make movement from an oral cavity through an esophagus, a stomach and an intestine.But there are cases when the motion occurs in the opposite case.Symptoms and treatment will be discussed in this article.
Many people do not perceive reflux gastritis as a disease.At first it may not have symptoms at all and not manifest itself.But this ailment is quite serious, it requires treatment.The stomach is necessary for the person for normal digestion of food.The mucous membrane is reliably protected.But if the food lump gets straight into the stomach, then the acidity of the juice changes.And this has a bad effect on the work of this body.
Reflux gastritis: symptoms
The following are the main symptoms of reflux gastritis:
- severity in the abdomen after each meal;
- frequent pain;
- change of stool.
If a person has these symptoms, then we can say that there is a problem and the functions of the digestive system are violated.
Symptoms of reflux gastritis
Symptoms of reflux gastritis are as follows:
- strong exhaustion of the body;
- frequent vomiting accompanied by bile output;
- a constant feeling of heaviness in the abdomen;
- an unpleasant aftertaste in the mouth;
- uninterrupted diarrhea.
These are the main symptoms of reflux gastritis, which can be used to judge this disease.
Treatment of reflux gastritis
Treatment for symptoms of reflux gastritis goes through several stages.
- The first of these is the complete elimination of the factors that affect its occurrence.This is the refusal of alcohol and smoking, and the continued use of anti-inflammatory drugs.The second stage is compliance with the diet.From their diet should be completely eliminated products such as canned food, spices, fatty and spicy food.Eat often, but in small portions.
- The next step is taking special medicines.It is necessary to consult with a specialist to appoint all the necessary drugs.Basically, these are tablets that reduce the production of gastric juice( omeprazole, ranitidine) and protect the mucous membrane from harmful substances( DeNiol, Venter).It is also worth taking medications that improve the peristalsis of the digestive tract( Motilium, Motilak).To fix the result of treatment is to take vitamins and phytopreparations, which remove inflammation from the mucous membrane of the stomach( broth chamomile, St. John's wort).The fourth stage is physiotherapy.
- At this time, electrophoresis or phonophoresis is used.But only in the period of complete getting rid of ulcers or other formations.And the last step is surgical intervention.
- It is necessary in case of exacerbation of the disease( various bleeding, scarring or malignancy).
Each person chooses the best option for getting rid of the disease.If you find yourself with a few signs or symptoms of reflux gastritis, contact a specialist immediately.But do not self-medicate, trust the doctor.He will select quality treatment so that you forget about this disease and could live fully.