With gastritis, Ranitidine is prescribed only if the disease is chronic if the patient has an increased secretion of gastric juice.The drug has a blocking effect on histamine receptors, which are provided with the gastric mucosa.This leads to a decrease in gastric juice.The area affected by inflammation does not experience irritation, therefore local immunity is activated, regeneration processes are started.The described preparation creates favorable conditions for healing wounds and erosions, eliminating other symptoms of inflammation of the gastric mucosa, but only if you know how to take Ranitidine with gastritis.
Generally, Ranitidine is taken for gastritis only after a thorough diagnosis and weighing of all symptoms detected.Dosage is calculated in a strictly individual order.But there are general rules for taking the drug.It is not difficult to designate them.
- Adults for treatment of gastritis appoint 300 mg per day, this dose is divided into two doses - morning and evening.If necessary, a s
- Tablets can be taken before and after meals.They do not need to be chewed, the medicine is swallowed with water.
- The minimum course of treatment is a month.The maximum is two.Do not take Ranitidine more with gastritis.Active substances reduce the activity of pepsins and prevent the destruction of the walls of the stomach.
- Injection is most often used to prevent internal bleeding.
Side effects of Ranitidine
Ranitidine has properties that increase metabolic rate, so its use is prohibited:
- To all pregnant women and those who are breastfeeding.
- Children under the age of fourteen.
- People suffering from cardiovascular diseases and diseases of the nervous system.
During the long-term use of the drug, some side effects may occur.Numerous studies have shown that often there is a headache, uncaused irritability and instability of the nervous system.Attacks of depression, severe dizziness were noted during therapy.Patients experience sleep disorders, a mild panic attack.
In addition to allergic reactions often occurs tachycardia, arrhythmia.The patient can be tormented by nausea, which is accompanied by vomiting.Side effects can be minimized if you know how to take Ranitidine with gastritis.Since any medicinal preparations have properties to accumulate in the liver and kidneys, doctors pay attention to the fact that the described drug should be used extremely cautiously in the treatment of renal and hepatic patients.