What do you think, what diagnosis prevails in patients of gastroenterologists?True, most people who suffer from nausea, pain and discomfort in the stomach, hear from specialists "Dear, you have gastritis!"
Naturally, gastritis, this is not a verdict.But, in order to avoid unpleasant procedures, as well as serious complications caused by neglected forms of gastritis of the stomach, this disease should be diagnosed in its earliest stage.
Manifestations and symptoms of the disease can not be overlooked.And the sooner a person reacts to them, the more chances for him to get rid of this disease as quickly and effectively as possible.
How is gastritis manifested?
- The person constantly feels a general weakness against the background of high temperature
- The patient is disturbed by the process of normal, natural digestion.He feels acute or aching pain in the gastrointestinal tract
- The manifestation of the disease is also considered complete or partial loss of appetite
- Such unpleasant things as pr
- The manifestation of gastritis can be expressed andIn the color change of feces.As a rule, they acquire a tint of tar.
- Persistent diarrhea and prolonged constipation can also be attributed to indirect manifestations of
. If a person ignores the manifestation of symptoms, the disease will pass from acute to chronic phase, and this is fraught with more serious health problems.
As chronic gastritis is manifested
In principle, the majority of sensations of chronic gastritis are the same as in the acute phase of the disease.However, there are some nuances, namely:
- In the chronic phase, signs of the disease can disturb a person not constantly, but only under certain conditions( malnutrition, alcohol abuse, consumption of acute, acidic or fatty foods, etc.).
- On chronicStage of the disease reveal the nature of the severity of the disease, that is, how gastritis is manifested in the functioning of internal organs is not always possible.The fact is that the symptoms, first of all, indicate the presence of the disease, but do not fully determine its severity.
The most severe stage of the chronic course of this disease is medics and experts who consider atrophic gastritis.
How erosive gastritis is manifested
At this stage of the disease, the intervening layers of the gastric mucosa are destroyed, leading to a peptic ulcer that can provoke cancer.
The following symptoms are added to the usual symptoms of the disease:
- Vomiting contains blood clots, and sometimes even veins
- The patient experiences abdominal cavity cramps
- Unstable stool and stain black
Ignore such symptomsDisease is simply unacceptable.After bleeding in the abdominal cavity aggravates the inflammatory processes that turn a person's life into a real hell.
Timely diagnostics, a complex of preventive measures and careful treatment of your precious health are the main axioms that should control the behavior of a person that has noticed obvious or indirect causes of inflammatory processes.
Remember, health is the most valuable wealth, which is simply not permissible to spend on fighting stomach diseases.